Tuesday, May 1, 2018

RANIA ANGELAKOUDI



RANIA ANGELAKOUDI

A WORLD OF YOU

I meant to pick roses for you,
But you surpassed their beauty!
I set my sights on wildflowers instead
but their hues faded in your presence!
I meant a few words to write…
But they fell short of describing you.
I meant colors to blend but you outshone them all!
I meant to offer you the world,
but I realized that the whole wide world is you….
And so I found myself embracing the world!






LOVE EFFERVESCENT

I hum a tune, that’s what I do!
Coarse words, I have erased
Words that had become blades.
The scars from my burning tears healed!
My bosom swelled with rupture…
You bestow on me the blossoms of your bliss!
The naked line of painful memories has been immortalized …
Now, life bears the hue of flames,
Passion carries the blaze of light…
My soul finally has a voice because your breath
exudes love effervescent!
Now the wind has carved your name on my chest…
Now time is set to everlasting Dawn…
Where together our gazes will roam!







THE ADVENT OF YOUR BLOSSOM

Once you came, my bruises into blossoms turned!
You came…And the rusty beatings of my heart
to sound like melodies began!
Yes, you came!
And I navigate my life through the sea routes of your eyes...
In your crystal blue embrace,
The troubled world I dream over
You came!… On my dreams tenderly you tread,
with your love you obliterate my life mistakes.
I am alive!…when you hold your hand in mine.
I feel alive when your velvet lips touch mine!
I clearly see… how it all begins anew,
To broken words you give shape
Yes!…the time for love to thrive came!

RANIA ANGELAKOUDI


No comments :

Post a Comment