Thursday, February 1, 2018

JWAN KARAJOLI



JWAN KARAJOLI

REACHING KITHIRA ISLLAND

My heart touched the South
A wind filled with love.

I brought a love from Monemvasia
To Kithira.

Ruines of a civilization
Caressed my eyes.

I flirted with flowers of the spring
I dragged my body
On the high peaks of rocks.

I followed a hot wind
That led me far in the Mediterranean.
Its perfume slowly got me drunk.








THE SONG OF THE SEA
Dedicated to seamen

I’m leaving land and going away
With God’s will with me
Mother, I’m crying, I’m leaving you alone on land
Give me a last look, please.
The wind and the salty water have stolen me
Mother, I promise, as soon as my journey finishes
I’ll come back to you
Carrying with me all my burden
And the memories from the far sea
Where I passed long lonely moments.

Let’s embrace joy letting humour into our daily life.
Making a fence around our lives, not letting depression come inside and ruin it.
This is how we can let the time’s burden out of our stormy lives.






RIVER OF LOVE

We are in the middle of the summer
The moon is getting full
So are our feelings
I am a sailor at the prow
At my position
Observing the moon’s golden beam
Engraved to the infinity
The smooth surface of the sea
Is leading me
The big lit up ship
Is our guide in this romantic evening
We are whispering the ode of love and loneliness.

JWAN KARAJOLI










No comments :

Post a Comment