Monday, January 1, 2018

BIANCA HAZENBERG-HUBERT


BIANCA HAZENBERG-HUBERT

IF ONLY I COULD


after the turns
of the lack
there are many
stories too
tell, but
I'm silent


I would like to
go with you
to the end
of the world


carry you
and breathe
with you


stay with you
as long as possible


I want to fly
with my broken
wings on the wind
of eternal love


if only I could


I want to
dwell on time
and talk with you
about all lost moments


turn back the clock


if only I could
© Bianca





SHADOW WOMAN

numb are the days
around the corner
of the house
empty are the streets
when I look at meaning
the eyes are different
if no one shows up
in the rivers without flow
love sleeps in a cold bed
yesterday will say much more
then a concrete image with
overgrown green and broken
burst by frost in November
dont say anything
the silence is much better
I comfort myself in the
shadow of existence
© Bianca





COLORFUL

there are a lot of fish
swimming in the big ocean


one is tenacious
the other flamboyant
or stubborn, frustrated,
cheerful, vindictive,
content, free from worry,
vicious, melancholy,
cynical, remorseful,
grumpy, cherished,
blessed, welcomed,
in the seventh heaven,
euphoric, aggressive,
disillusioned, cowardly,
tormented, hunted,
suspicious, alert,
moved, chaotic,
rudderless or desired


they all have power
distinction is in the colors
maroon, olive green,
purple, magenta, cyan,
ocher yellow, aquamarine,
khaki, turquoise, lavender,
cornflower blue, violet,
fuchsia, indigo, snow white,
anthracite gray, pitch black,
transparent or love red


there are a lot of fish
swimming in the big ocean


all different,
but all fish

©
BIANCA HAZENBERG-HUBERT

BIANCA HAZENBERG-HUBERT is a creative and spiritual poet. Her poems show the feelings that people experience on a subtle and touching way. She was born in the Netherlands in Groningen and has lived 30 years of her life in the small village of Groningen Sauwerd. Here she lives with her husband, two daughters and their dog. Beside poetry she has interests in music, photography, painting, nature, reading and spirituality. There are now published two books of poetry from her: "Temple of my mind 'in 2015 and' Spiegelscherven'in 2016. Many poems in various poetry collections. Published in literary magazine: Scoon Schip. Publications in the USA,  Africa and Bangladesh.


No comments :

Post a Comment