Wednesday, November 1, 2017

JADWIGA BUJAK–PISAREK


JADWIGA  BUJAK-PISAREK

A MEMORY THAT SCARES

I did not survive
I was not a witness either,
but the "war" word
awake fear in me.

enough, that I remember
face shady pale,
when you mentioned to me
that time.

Sad eyes -
a fear blocking a breath,
with silent weeping
and prayers in shelters.

Thunder of bombs, ruin over which,
silence interwoven with screams.
Birds - Steel Harbinger of Death
which for long years overshadowed the sky.






IN SILENCE

I don't know if it is
autumn fatigue
or a lot of trouble,
they went hand in hand with the summer.

Another year unfolds
weight on shoulders.
Dimmed light
evokes non-fulfillment.

Even broken by chance
twig of rowan
did not bring joy.
I'm sorry my soul
for this regret.






THE FOGS LAY ON THE FIELDS

Another summer
went away forever.
You asked how it was
and you are looking for an answer.

Days in expectation -
like a cymbal sounding.
Clocks slowed down,
during the hours of silence.

In the morning and in the evenings
you talked with the shadow,
a faithful tree,
the wind that plays tricks.

Like an angel without wings
devoid of faith,
You fought with windmills
for the remnants of feelings.

  
JADWIGA  BUJAK–PISAREK


No comments :

Post a Comment