Sunday, October 1, 2017

VATSALA RADHAKEESOON


VATSALA RADHAKEESOON

SOUNDS OF NATURE

O constant flow of lovely waterfalls!
You sing calmness to receptive souls

O gentle breeze of unique dawn!
You hum the present, past and future

O tolerant land of Tropical Island!
You store secretly the giggles of joy,
the sobs of sorrow

O Nature!
Within you turns the invisible wheel
of sounds
at perfect rhythm,
under a flawless tune
maintaining an equilibrium
often ignored by the eyes of Illusion
but always welcomed by the enlightened
children of generous God.





EXPRESSION OF LOVE

My bruised heart had become
alien to love
Solitude was my peaceful refuge
But in the secrecy of my heart
I still found you handsome, irresistible;
I did like your philosophical views,
your  unadulterated determined  nature

I kept on hiding my feelings for months
yet yearning for the warmth of your embrace
Then, one day you sent me a song
by Phil Collins
So surprised was I
How did you know  I admire that singer?
Your heart had chosen the right one
to express your undying love

I let your almond- eyes
conquer my smile
There’s no place
I can hide
Your arms are  now my abode,
my true peace, my eternal solace

Oh  my love!
Together, let’s sing the enchanting refrain
amidst the lovely monsoon rain:
“ …Cause I can’t stop loving you,
No I can’t stop loving you
No I won’t stop loving you
Why should I ?”






TWIN FLAMES

Twin flames
We have sung
the shared songs
of our heartbeats

We have waltz on
the telepathic thoughts
of our minds
We have cherished
the same spiritual quests
of our souls
You – the masculine part,
I – the feminine part,
We complement each other
As we unite,
the synergy of
divine blessings
and true love
creating perfect positivity
on planet Earth
un-flickeringly brightly glows.

VATSALA RADHAKEESOON

VATSALA RADHAKEESOON: Born in Mauritius in 1977, Vatsala Radhakeesoon is the author of the poetry books. When Solitude Speaks (2013) and Depth of the River ( July 2017). She is the representative of Immagine and poesia (Italy based literary artistic movement) for Mauritius. Her works also regularly appear in online literary journals, magazines and blogs such as Setu, Indiana Voice Journal, Dissident Voice , Tuck Magazine , Destiny Poets and others. Vatsala is currenly self-employed and continues to write poems in English, Kreol, French and Hindi

No comments :

Post a Comment