Saturday, July 1, 2017

VARSHA SARAN

VARSHA SARAN

HORIZON

O' love
I paint your picture
On the canvas of my mind
Or on the drawing sheet of my imagination!
And the colours automatically come in my mind
It takes no time
To draw you
I fill wonderful colours
In your sketch
And fly with you
In different places
Sometimes we touch this horizon
And cross the barrier
The limits
The definition of ordinary, simple love
And feel the magical hues
Of nature
So divine
So pure
Like you!
Like me!

Varsha Saran@ copyright




I WAS LOST

I was lost some where
In the deserted streets of my thought process
No body used to identify my identity
Oh! I was lost
And forgot my own soul
How come, I was so rude towards myself
Suddenly
Someone came , in my life
Without any intention
He made me realized about
My worth
My minor feelings
My happiness
My skills
He was just like a mirror for me
Now I was ready
With my full energy
To show this world
Who am I!
He made me famous
He filled a self-confidence in me
Without self-realization
We are nothing!
Now I have everything
Name and fame
But he is not with me
He is lost somewhere else
To brighten
Some other's world
Of negativity
May be ,he was my divine love
That resides in every soul
To love
To guide
To alter our self-respect
And touch the highest peak of fame!

Varsha Saran@ copyright





CURSE

When the cloud burst
Continuous teardrops
Gallons of water
Create calamities
Pregnant cotton like clouds
Become culprits
And responsible
For havoc!
It's not only water
But
A yank!
A curse that comes out from
A broken heart...
Is enough
To create such disaster!!

Varsha Saran@ copyright

VARSHA SARAN

My name is Varsha Saran, I am a Bilingual poetess. I did my Post graduation from Ch. Charan Sing University Meerut. My many Anthologies have been published. Country of Origin: India Mother Language: Hindi Nationality: Indian Place of Living: Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)


No comments :

Post a Comment