Thursday, June 1, 2017

VITALIY KOROLEV

VITALIY KOROLEV

TO SAVE OR NOT  TO SAVE

To save or not to save
The silliest question ever asked
In exercising my own grace
I do a silly task

Who needs who wants to take my hand?
No one will say aloud
Because a friend won't take offend;
All others know way out

Forget? From ground get
The elder reminiscences?
Remember friend? or his offend?
Depends on what you missing

To mend? Who said to mend?
- Who shall be mended her?
Detached friend now how to mend
To mend his only fear

I have a fault inside my soul
-Of getting into trouble
I try to help without ask
And then the challenge doubles

To stand or not to stand
- Without any purpose
That is to say the only help
Which keeps the friend in focus






OF SICK

I'm sick and lay in bed
And I wanna to be fed
I would like to read Comedy
I don't want to wait for wedding
I adore a fuss about
Everybody in and out
Every body rise a dust
Everybody something must
Everybody treating sweeties
Everybody think I am witty...
Here’s the doctor with prescription
Very short it is description
Doctor says: 'A couple of shots'
And I tremble with a shock
Doctor easing: 'it's not dead'
'Slightly touch is all you get'
Being healthy much more fun
To be healed one-by-one
What's the reason, to be fed?
Slightly touch is all you get!







ME WANTS

Me wants to know
Whenever should I go?
Me wants to ask
Whatever is my task?
Me wants to say
However, should I pray?
Me wants to feast
And live amid the mist
Me wants to go
And shout, and drink, and smoke
Me wants be gold
And gather freaky folk
Whatever is my end
I see it beforehand

VITALIY KOROLEV


No comments :

Post a Comment