Monday, May 1, 2017

SHAMENAZ BANO

SHAMENAZ BANO
IN CHILDHOOD

In childhood
I use to pass by your grave everyday
with an hope
to be blessed by you
with a desire
to see you in some way
But at this stage of my life
I firm believe that
You were, you are
always with me
in all my hopes,
desires and aspirations
in all the struggles of my life
in all my pains and miseries
in all my ups and down of life
This belief I continue to cherish
till the end of my life
and my trust in you
will never fade
whatever the situation may be.
Shamenaz@






DOES LOVE EXIST?

In its purest form
In this materialistic world,
Where loyalty and sincerity
Is fading day by day~

If the answer is yes,
Then why it is not visible?
When somebody needs it?
Or it has some terms and conditions
To be fulfilled~
Shamenaz@






EGOS ARE FRAGILE

Egos are fragile
Often leading to catastrophe
In friendships and in relationships
We try to imbibe it
Making our self-obliged to it~

For too long
I have been depended my wills
On the affirmation of others
But what I examine
That whatever I tried
It’s all in vain~

Sometimes I tried to please myself
Sometimes my audience
By winning them over
Again and again in various terms
But this has plagued me for years
Or will do the same in future
So, better give it up~

@
SHAMENAZ BANO
Dr SHAMENAZ. Guest Faculty. Deptt of English. Ewing Christian College, Allahabad. Author & Editor of five books. Members of Editorial Board of Journals. The English Literator Society, Literary Miscellany, Cyber Literature, Research Access, Expression IJHR (Jordan). Guest Editor: The Context, Vol 2, issue 3. Feeling International: (Poetry Anthology, USA). Luveru Litteraire: (Poetry Magazine, France-Germany-USA)



No comments :

Post a Comment