Monday, May 1, 2017

DEBRA S MASCARENHAS

DEBRA S MASCARENHAS

THE ANTS - LESSON

This morning after my walk,
I wanted to sit and mediate,
but these little ants caught my eye.

These little industrious creatures,
live a rough life, on a rough path,
thanks to a bit of bread crumb
that these two little ants were trying to carry.
when a third came and try to get in the middle.

He implied all his techniques
but could not lay his hand on the crumb;
he felt secluded - guess he was clone of the ant.

Heaven sent a light wind blew him away,
and the ants so tame
kept moving forward carrying their crumb.

It is crystal clear to me a lesson I learned,
just keep moving forward,
you will come across many obstructions,
but you can make it if you dare.
---------------------------------------------------------------





I SIT BY THE RIVER

The carnival has come to town,
and in a few hours,
the quiet of the town
will be full of song, dance
and merriment.
Crowds will throng the city
with visitors in thousands
from parts of the world.


Sitting by the river
enjoying the last few hours
of the serenity that fills the air.

The giant wheel, I see
tomorrow will have big and small
queuing to take a ride.,
screaming, yelling and shouting
will fill the air.

Tomorrow this place
will be disturbed and crowded
no way to enjoy the
serenity like today.

I sit by the river and enjoy
the breath taking view for today.





MOTHER THERESA

She is one of a kind,
so humble and so sweet
born an Alabnian,
and came to settle in India.

She is the super hero to
the poor,
the sick,
the downtrodden,
the abandoned,
the orphans.
She looked after them
cared for them as her own.

She never looked down at the lepers,
but cleaned and washed their wounds,
she healed them and loved them,
she did to them what Jesus Christ did.

She is the Mother of Poor
and now a living saint.
She is none other than our own
sweet Mother Theresa.





MATCH MADE IN

Match made in heaven
I wholly agree.

I came across many,
dated a few,
went out to picnics,
watched movies together
went out to parties,
danced with them,
and nothing clicked
with none of them.

But
my match is made is heaven.
Joe and I
are an ideal couple
sent by heaven
and taken back by heaven.


DEBRA S MASCARENHAS

COUNTRY - DUBAI . UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

LANGUAGE - ENGLISH


No comments :

Post a Comment