Monday, August 1, 2016

ZANNETA KALYVA-PAPAIOANOU

ZANNETA KALYVA-PAPAIOANOU

LOVE
Love, divine melody.
clear like your heart,
true like your touch,
heady like your fragrance.












A  SIGH
A sigh languishes  me
when I sleep the night,
I can’t find solace in solitude,
when I remember you.
I am sad and lonely during the night,
I’ m still waiting for your company
in the dark …I’m afraid the despair.
Come, lean on my side
before the dawn comes,
dewy love   unique moment !!!













THE  KEYS
I give you the keys, my love,
please, unlock my heart.
To stay open for ever,
all my life, for you.
Nobody else will dare
to win your heart.
It’s common knowledge long since
that I only  love you.












THE  COCK
The cock crows,
the dawn is coming,
sending breeze everywhere.
The sun rises
sending golden rays
and heating  all over the world.
And when the sun sets
leaves the sweet light
slowly to fade away.

ZANNETA KALYVA – PAPAIOANNOU
GREECE





No comments :

Post a Comment