Friday, July 1, 2016

ROULA POLLARD

ROULA POLLARD
LOVE GROWS EVERYWHERE
I.
I plant love seeds, sunflowers,
orange trees in my garden.
I plant seeds of compassion,
peace  in my heart.
I plant seeds of happiness
in countless fields.
I plant seeds of togetherness
between people. Bridges
I plant.

I plant seeds of friendship
on continents, among nations,
seeds of human understanding.
I plant seeds of sincere smiles
to sing fresh mornings of love,
to increase days, happy years,
seasons of fruitful centuries.
We plant biological love seeds
in the desert years
of the past.
II.
We plant on the plains, brotherhood
and sisterhood of the heart.
I plant in the Mediterranean lake
miracle seeds for nurturing
all continents of friendship.
I plant in nuclear power stations
my good will
to exchange their toxicity
with alternative energy
for humanity.

We plant prayers, high
on the mountains,
in lakes and rivers,
in oceans, to seed
goodness.
Night and day
I plant flowers
from my heart
to your heart.
Days with blessings
and goodness I plant.
Light to grow
in our hearts
with Love.
©
 Roula Pollard




WHEN YOU DON’T WRITE TO ME

When you don’t write to me
the night turns blue,
all stars flee,  or turn their heads
to meet me half  way,
speechless.

Wanting to touch your voice,
with my lips,  melody of letters on the screen
of my mind smile,
as the moon silent
leads me her way.

Trying to forget,
like sleepless night,
you return to me,
wet lips
of dawn.

I dislike, I like your kisses,
what does love
want from me?
I know,
I do not know,
I only know
I Love.
©
Roula Pollard





DO YOU KNOW, LOVE,
If you raise
the other side of unknown self positive,
full of goodness, the God in yourself…
if you know how to love  you-me,
if you trust you and me,
if you accept  the unending goodness you/I are,
I am in all and you.

If all the oceans, sky, sea-land-heaven
of fulfillment in reality, vision,
see the mountains, land of sky, heart of the sea,
in full view of invisible, visible happiness,
reality is the river- lake- land, homeland of life,
full existence of Life in  love,
all I Love.
©
Roula Pollard



2 comments :

  1. WONDERFUL!!! COMPASSION - TENDERNESS - LOVE - PASSION!!! THANK YOU "OUR POETRY ARCHINE"! CONGRATS MY DEAR POET ROULA POLLARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful poems written with great heartfelt ..bravo ����

    ReplyDelete