Friday, July 1, 2016

ANA-LUCREŢIA NEDELCU

ANA-LUCREŢIA NEDELCU

~ WOMANISH RHYTHMS ~

1ST RHYTHM
precious night after night
my flute sings the melody
of a wishful heart.
hear you not my soul
singing under the moon all?
I became the light of the desert
the queen of bright darkness
above the astonishing waves
of water and thunder.
(©LiterAnART/27-10-2015)




2ND RHYTHM
my life is the road
traveling in endurance
strong and independent
I`ve become to my journey
worry not for I am present
to all of the finest and the fuels

(©LiterAnART/30-10-2015)




3RD RHYTHM
elegance is my name
mysterious fragrance
slowly devour you
in my womanly shades

(©LiterAnART/03-11-2015)




4TH RHYTHM
a warrior princess
in the midst of the valley
beautiful creature
in love with nature
guardian angels
are carrying her message
of love and unity
blessed in
justified behavior
the colors of souls
are mirrored in lake`s
marvelous hues

(©LiterAnART/01-11-2015)




5TH RHYTHM
My soul is a poet
A fragrance spread on paper
That starts from desk ink
And ends up in diamond sky...
In between...it`s the Magic
...and the Warrior.

(©LiterAnART/16-12-2014)
ANA-LUCREŢIA NEDELCU



1 comment :

  1. Thank you Ana for words of passion, insight and continued support to Our Poetry Archive. You are a blessing and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete