Wednesday, June 1, 2016

RENATA BATKO


RENATA BATKO

EXPECTATION
Let`s meet amongst and in between
Just like that
In simplicity of feelings
Understanding and consciousness
So there  is no need to pretend
Or even explain

Let`s meet simply
In a distance of hands
Or even closer

Between words




HOPE
The eyes of a deer are big and black
Like lakes` discs at night time
There is so much fear couched in them
So they can sink  hope

There is strength in the killer hands
Weapon is aiming at the target
Sentence is suspended
Adrenaline is squeezing the trigger

I am thinking of  the deer`s eyes
When I send my mind away
I take my heart out of the shield
And put it  on open hand
And learn once again
The art of taming




EELIN – CARRYING LIGHT
I have permission
For laughter and tears
For toil and fear
For  moments of happiness

I have  permission
For comforting words
Bright and tender
Like Flashes of lanterns
In the depth of
Solitude

RENATA BATKO
Jaworzno, Poland
TRANSLATED BY EWA HELENA ŁAZORYK


No comments :

Post a Comment