Wednesday, June 1, 2016

GEORGE ONSY


GEORGE ONSY

On Divine Love To God …..

YOU ARE LOVE- 12

When I try to dive deep into
The bottomless well of time
To visit my gone-away days
Where my scented moments
Were drowned in the abyss
Of the devouring past.
Across the shadowed corners
Of immortal memories,
I find you there waiting long
To take me in your loving arms
In spite of the steel veils
Of my indifference.

George Onsy c2014






YOU ARE LOVE- 13

You are love.
So, you invite us
To your Kingdom
Of eternal life … of eternal love
Where we will speak melodies
With words of all colors,
Where we will whisper
The scented secrets of flowers,
Where we will walk dancing
Till we soar high above
All imperfections
Of our earthly history.

George Onsy c2014






YOU ARE LOVE- 14

I can feel
Your divine breath
Abundantly
Filling my lungs,
Your warm sacred blood
Flowing through my veins,
And your living water
Running across
My thirsty being.
Oh, through your
Boundless vision
I can behold
Untold harmonies
Of the existence.

GEORGE ONSY C2014


No comments :

Post a Comment