Sunday, May 1, 2016

NADINE JESSEL


Nadine Jessel

NEVER WANTED TO SAY GOODBYE

As think of this dear friend 
and our immersion together
the emotional tears
 
flood my eyes
I never wanted to let him go
Wasn't able to say goodbye
Blemished aspects eroded
dissolved in the devotion
 
which therefore departed
Hence, it was time to close 
the silent, aching fracture
 
that exists
by allowing him to spread
 
his wings
 
and fly
 
on his own course
in the hope that he embraces
 
my enlightening gifts
 
to light his way
His sudden and ambiguous 
estrangement
 
evaporated
portraying the resemblance
 
of the stench of rancid milk
Dimming the light 
of the radiance
 
within my heart and soul
His senseless pride 
was bound to the sword
 
that imposed the final cut
The slayer that executed 
the Spirit and Heart
 
of the friendship’s Soul
The biased ego accomplice 
quashed the flow
 
which sustained imminent fondness
The beast of demise 
unjustly valued
veiled the darkness
 
of eluding truth
Hence, I've always believed 
that nothing lasts forever
But I have to honor myself
 
and preclude the bleeding
Valuing and restoring 
my dignity
 
and enforce my morals
ultimately sending him
 
light
 
from a distance
 
and love
 
in my prayers
As I heal my Soul 
and let go
 
of the pain
 
from the state of this decay
I withdraw
 
in a silent goodbye
 
and release him
 
from my life
If only he had the emotional clarity 
equal to the love
 
in his heart
this friendship would not have been
 
so bitter-sweet
 
with omens I ignored
 
from the start. ~NJ~

Nadine Jessel
Copyright (c) – 2013 - All Rights reserved
From My Heart ~ To Your Soul






WHO AM I?

You are in my heart
How else could I feel the rhythm?
You are in my eyes
How else could I observe?
You are in my touch
How else could I feel?
You are in my mind
How else could I comprehend?
You are in my intuition
How else could I sense?
You are in my experience
How else could I identify?
You are in my words
How else could I convey?
You are in my core
How else could I have merit?
You are in my laugh
How else could I rejoice?
You are in my goals
How else could I triumph?
Who am I? 
I am my Soul ~NJ~

Nadine Jessel
Copyright © - 2015 - All rights reserved








WHILE THE FLUTE WAS PLAYING

While the flute is playing
in the land of nowhere
searching the way
 
to somewhere
there is an ambiguous road
Mystic moments 
in thoughts of haze
is there a way out?
Searching for
the pinnacle balance
as the wind is blowing
and the sun is shining
all around my head
While the flute was playing
mindful matters searching
 
for the heart’s leadership
Blinded by numbness
exploring in prudence
the truthful
 
and decent path
embracing
the genuine and trusting faith
The wind is blowing
The sun is shining
all around my soul
While the flute is playing
leaving nowhere land
I hear the sound 
of the flute
 
calling to me
music all around
clearing the mind
founded in trust and love. ~NJ~
Copyright © - 2014 - All Rights Reserved
From My Heart ~ To Your Soul ®

NADINE JESSEL



No comments :

Post a Comment