Sunday, May 1, 2016

JOLLY BHATTACHARJEE


JOLLY BHATTACHARJEE


ADORNING EACH OTHER

By adorning her beauty with love,
He casts a spell on her
Her thoughts and wishes longed to be by him
And his image reflected in her~

Involuntary notion cascaded over the mind
And her heart felt the warmth
Rerunning those memories to inundate,
She rediscovers her adorning self~

As he gently touches her,
Looking eye to eye they smile
The Vibrant glow was visible in both their faces
As love oozed in every corner of their heart~

The soft silky hair that blew with the winds,
Touching a cuckoo’s song
The fragrance of rose spread its aroma,
When in love they embraced to belong~

Ravishing flare of sensation reached his heart
As she looked at him with love to adore
“O’ how precious she is and mine she belongs”
Were the thoughts running in his mind~

Being proud of each other’s presence
And knowing how vital a role one plays
They both willingly submerge in love
Affirming their worthy self~

*Jhimly*17/4/2016, Copyright: Jhimly







LOVE DESTINATION

My dream flies over to a
Love-Destination
Where you and I could bond in love
A land that adorns us with beauty and grace
And delight that lifts our heart~

I called your name in my dreams
And you were there, … there by my side
I wanted to caress that moment forever,
And you my love~

in my gentle ways to abide.
Not in haste nor out of bounds
But for me and you,.. those very instants
No other thought troubled the mind~

Just being with you then,.. and Thereafter caressing those moments.
Hope and optimism, shall wins over every folly
Asserting a possible course for us to explore~

The voyage to navigate into that dreamland
Or just let the breeze of life take over its course.
I wish it true, I wish is firm
A destiny chosen for us, maybe some time~

Liberating the worries and doubts to flyIn charm and delight, I know the time shall come~

*Jhimly* 16/4/2016, Copyright: Jhimly








WORDS FROM THE TREE OF MIND

Words fall from the tree of mind
Some stacked, some scattered here and there
Some collected in a random heap
No purpose no meaning to feed~

A name perhaps would have emerged
From those clusters of words and letters
Or a sequence of essences surfaced into a note
Caught on those fallen twigs that dispersed~

A string of words might have perched
Green and fresh as the spring leaves
Every branch would have cast a shade of solace
Sitting under which would have been a Bliss~

But now that they are scattered
I try to Phrase them into a certain place
But off they go swiped by the mocking breeze
And I stop to see them dance with the winds~

*Jhimly*
14/4/2016, Copyright:
JOLLY BHATTACHARJEE

7 comments :

  1. ahhhh you are so beautiful with beautiful poetry..

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic write,,,,,,,,imagery used here very nice.god bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I do think your blog could be having
    internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look
    at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues.
    I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, excellent site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a very great website, Glad I discovered it through
    yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome lines! Hope to read more of your writings, in awe❤️

    ReplyDelete