Friday, April 1, 2016

NADINE JESSEL


NADINE JESSEL

MY LIGHT...MY DIVINE SOUL

I can detach from anything 
or anyone
but not from you
my light
my Divine Soul.
You interweave your essence 
within my heart
reside within my awareness
and fill my eyes
 
with transparent vision.
You are my evolution, 
my happiness,
 
my self-worth
You provide my distinction, 
my contrast,
 
my lessons
I can’t be without you, 
my love,
 
my spirit,
 
my Divine Soul.

 ~NJ~
Nadine Jessel © 2014 – All rights reserved
From My Heart ~ To Your Soul ®


  

YOUR IMMINENT PATH OF LIFE

The fullness of time 
is encoded
 
through the soul
As a prescription
 
from the Universe
Your destiny is showcased
within your imminent path
 
of life
Your course is undiluted 
resting in the face
 
of uncertainty
It will embody 
our inner awareness
our learned journey
throughout the infinity of time
It may appear invisible 
as it sleeps
 
within the looming future
An untold expression 
of truth
forms the tenets
 
that your direction ensues
We may not promptly identify 
with the destiny
 
of our journey
 
but we must trust
 
the rhythm
 
and embrace the symbolism
 
that the Universe
 
resolves to express
It will be illustrated
within the characterization
 
of the Creator
The reality 
of our imminent path of life
 
is forever overtly showcased
It is the only path there is.

 ~NJ~
Nadine Jessel
Copyright (c) 2015 - All rights reserved



  
A SAFE HARBOUR OF FAITHFUL LOVE

I see you there 
in the windows
 
of my heart
The glass is illuminated 
uniting me
 
to you
as I make my way
 
gently guided
 
by your heavenly glow
into a safe harbor
 
embracing your love
But not before 
I rest
 
along my journey
in the wake
 
of trials and cloudiness
In the titanic of time 
you will support me
 
as my Spirit is consumed
 
in your radiance
authentic and undressed
Cradled within 
a warm and safe space
 
nurtured from the fervor
 
of your Soul
interwoven with threads
of your devoted heart
For the divine essences 
you so graciously
 
secure for me
In gratitude
I will forever be
 
in your debt
 
for showing me
 
such faithful love.

 ~Nj~
Nadine Jessel
Copyright © - All Rights Reserved
From My Heart ~ To Your Soul ®





I AM YOUR MUSICAL FLUTE

I am your musical flute 
my darling
Draw closer 
and place your lips
 
on the open spaces
 
of my being
Caress my lustrous pipe
in pensive harmony
With your imagination, 
play me melodically
 
amid your soothing fingers
 
and place me in the resting place
 
of your heart
Feel my composition flowing 
like a singing brook
 
trickling through
 
your tender soul.”
~NJ~

NADINE JESSEL 
COPYRIGHT © - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments :

Post a Comment