Friday, April 1, 2016

MUSA GIFT MASOMBUKA


MUSA GIFT MASOMBUKA


FATHERLESS ME MOTHERLESS I. (PART 2.)

In my mind it pricks,
and lingers in suspense.
The thought of having parents
remain dumb at the centre of my mind.
Never experienced have I,
the thought and joy of being with them.
My face gnarls an upside down banana
like lightning has stroke me.
Inside me it chokes
and my false hope evokes.
round my eyes it revolves,
the two parents and their children.
It hurts me a beautiful pain,
that I never experienced such.





THIS KISS.

Is a kiss of life,
that brings me light.
It feels so right,
when we kiss so tight.
I don't wanna miss,
those irresistible lips,
of a sunshine bliss.
In my mind it hiss.
I can feel it in miles,
so easily I can smile,
and remember memories for a while,
then alone I will mime.
How this kiss makes me happy.
Then we don't have to make it snappy.






BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Before the eyes of the watchers
our love was a shining star.
We portrayed Romeo and Juliet
like Aladdin and a genie.
Behind closed doors
Windows wore partitions,
as the door befriended a lock
and my clean laundry
was scattered on the mud.
I thought I was the one,
yet yes I was the one
as she said,
turns out I was not the only one.
Like a wolf in a sheep’s clothing
looking like a saint before me
and a prey behind my back,
preying for another animal to suck.
Behind closed doors...
Love was a promising fable to me,
my metaphors and feelings
were lingering in the dark,
for she wolf was a candle in the wind
that shone better at another man’s house.
I was the winner
always scolded the boys to be wieners,
though I was on the opposite side
and she was leaving with another man.
Behind closed doors...




MUSA GIFT MASOMBUKA

No comments :

Post a Comment