Thursday, October 1, 2015

ANCA M. BRUMA


Anca M. Bruma
HER MAGIC
You could see how
shards of multicolored luminescence
paved paths down Her arms...

Her Moon dust breath
rushed me in the Past...
in a blissful detachment...

I Unsubscribe from my own Mind!...

And take a bite of my Life...

REFLECTION...
I dream in Infinite Parallels...

You call me gray,
I call you shallow and blind....

Widen your eyes
and nurture your Depths!

Allow my neon hues
to warm up your Soul
and radiate Life
into your shutdown veins.

For Tomorrow
you shall wake anew
and forget
what once, seemed so luminous...

REFLECTIVE THOUGHTS...
I taste the stir of conversation
across my skin...

and the Silence settled there...
the ocean whispers
in its moist seduction,
reminding me
of all the violet stolen Moments...

and the Sun decides to build
an alter of rainbows on my skin!

LET ME!...
Let me
stir clouds into your eardrums...

Let me
breathe life into your caverns...

Let me
sing an impromptu elegy
for the forgotten worlds...

and then,
the angels,
will paint rainbows
with their psychedelic raindrops!...

ADVISE
Shake those deep and hypnotic
dreams from your hair!...
Let the purple undertones
become your rain!...

Let ideas color your eyes!
Let the purple mountains
find your Destiny
beyond your sunsets and sunrises!...

Let the breath ink
your Life in an Eternity portrait
where your Heart
relapsed in Time!...

CONTEMPLATION
You contemplate
as Night and Day,
Life and Death,
linger over your face...

you hear how broken promises
roll over your lips...

and you just know
that everlasting forgiveness
can be found on the forsaken land.....

And Time whistles aeons of forgotten Lives!..

Anca M. Bruma


No comments :

Post a Comment