Wednesday, April 1, 2015

TONIA McGREGOR



I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH.
My body lied down before ME;
Looking for ANSWERS to
Decadent and Integrated THOUGHTS,
Not resisting, however,
Answering the QUESTIONS which prescribed
No ANSWERS.
Hello Treasure Hunter;
Holder of the KEY.
You made MIND feel DIZZY;
Ether’s spell has my head spun,
Wound like a TOP;
Dangled, like a YO- YO…….
Your EYES said;
“You do not have to be afraid anymore,
That I can promise you;
YOU CAN TRUST ME”.
Real Love required sacrifice;
Without CONDITIONS within a
Future UNFORESEEN…..
I remembered the SOUND of Your Heart;
The Still Presence of Your Voice,
The warmth of your Breathing.
I could not keep my MOUTH Closed;
For I had to share you with
MYSELF.
You are like No OTHER…….
At that Moment,
I realized;
What I felt,
I loved you too
MUCH.
I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH.




No comments :

Post a Comment