Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ORBINDU GANGA




ORBIINDU GANGA
LIVING WITH HER MEMORIES
A pretty face had disturbed me a lot,
short lived was the moment,
the first and last time;
saw her in the garden,
playing with kids,
with a lovely smile on,
her sparkling eyes glanced at me,
talking a lot,
often glancing at me,
while caressing the kids;
she was ignorant;
I was noticing her glance;
she left the garden,
never to return,
waiting to see her again,
made my day long,
never could I see her again,
made me feel sad,
the search was on,
exhausted was I,
losing hope,
casting doubt,
life has moved,
months have gone,
years have moved on,
memories have still,
made me yearn;
an unknown letter posted,
with my name on;
when I read the words,
memories have surfaced on,
she had posted it on,
the day I first saw her;
she sensed I was in search of her,
never did she want,
to meet me again,
posted it five days back,
so that I get her letter,
when her final journey was on,
the last few lines read,
“God has called me on,
the day you saw me,
life has moved,
months have gone,
years have moved on,
memories have still,
made me yearn,
meet me in heaven,
when your time is on.”



No comments :

Post a Comment